We will be periodically adding details and information, so be sure to check back!
Contact us at:
Contact us at:
Project Linus: Every Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Come join our group of volunteer's who make Project Linus Charity Quilts.
These are handmade blankets for children in need. Volunteers welcome!
- Tucker University: Second Saturday of the month from 9:00am-12:00pm.
- Round Robin BOM: First Saturday of the month ,12:30-3:30 pm.
10 session BOM. Pieced blocks and borders surround an applique center. Pattern includes 2 applique centers and 42 pieced blocks. Basic rotary cutting, piecing and applique skills required. Bring your machine, we will sew in class. Cost: $75.00 for class and Kits & Pattern $150.00. Instructors: Carolyn Adams & Fran Noyes
- 4 Patch Posey: Wednesday, March 7, 10:30-4:00pm
Not your ordinary stack 'n whack-this one is made with squares. Squares make the process easier. Instructor: Dottie Raab. Cost: $30.00
- Baltimore Album BOM: 3rd Saturday of the month; 10:00-12:30am
12 Session BOM. Instructor: Mimi Dietrich.Get a complete primer for every stage of the process from selecting fabrics to appliquing blocks to choosing the best quilting designs. Follow 12 step-by-step lessons for appliquing baskets, wreaths, birds, leaves, berries and more. Includes a dozen blocks, ideas for design variations, plus a variety of setting options. Cost: $285.00 Class 3 of 12
- Hand Quilting 101: Sunday, March 18th; 10:00-4:00pm. Instructor: Barbara Burnham.
- Learn to quilt by hand, improve our hand quilting stitches, or try a new technique. try several methods of quilting by hand, with or without a hoop or fram, even if you have never quilted by hand before. Learn rocking stitch, vertical or stab stitch. Discover tips and techniques to make your hand quilting easy and fun.
- Beginning Floriani Class: Friday, March 16 from 10:30-1:30pm. Instructor: Ollie Gray. If you bought floriani software at Patches, and haven't done your 1st class, come in and learn. Bring your laptop with the software installed.