We will be periodically adding details and information, so be sure to check back!
Contact us at:
Contact us at:
Project Linus: Every Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Come join our group of volunteer's who make Project Linus Charity Quilts.
These are handmade blankets for children in need. Volunteers welcome!
- Tucker University: Second Saturday of the month from 9:00am-12:00pm.
- Round Robin BOM: First Saturday of the month ,12:30-3:30 pm.
10 session BOM. Pieced blocks and borders surround an applique center. Pattern includes 2 applique centers and 42 pieced blocks. Basic rotary cutting, piecing and applique skills required. Bring your machine, we will sew in class. Cost: $75.00 for class and Kits&Pattern $150.00. Instructors: Carolyn Adams & Fran Noyes
- Baltimore Album BOM: 3rd Saturday of the month; 10:00-12:30am
12 Session BOM. Instructor: Mimi Dietrich.Get a complete primer for every stage of the process from selecting fabrics to appliquing blocks to choosing the best quilting designs. Follow 12 step-by-step lessons for appliquing baskets, wreaths, birds, leaves, berries and more. Includes a dozen blocks, ideas for design variations, plus a variety of setting options. Cost: $285.00 Class 4 of 12
- Hand Quilting 101; Sunday, March 15th, 10:00-4:00pm; Instructor: Barbara
(click for photo)
- Learn to quilt by hand, improve our hand quilting stitches, or try a new technique. try several methods of quilting by hand, with or without a hoop or fram, even if you have never quilted by hand before. Learn rocking stitch, vertical or stab stitch. Discover tips and techniques to make your hand quilting easy and fun.
- Hand Applique-Spring Tulips; Saturday, April 21, 1:00-4:00pm; Instructor: Barbara Burnham. Cost: $50.00
- Learn to applique tulips and buds, using freezer paper on top method. Learn to needleturn smooth inner and outer curves, pointy points and soft pointed leaves. Choose from several methods to make graceful stems. Learn tricks for accurate placement of applique pieces without marking the background and tips to make your hand applique faster. Cost: $50.00
- (supply list)
- Beginning Quiltmaking II - Sampler: 5 Sessions: Saturdays beginning April 28, May 26, June 23, July 21 and Aug. 25 from 10:00-12:00pm. Instructor: Jackie Bingham.. Cost: $125.00
- You have made your first quilt and now you are excited to make another. This course reinforces the skills taught in Basic Quilting 1 plus a lot more. Techniques that will be mastered in this nine block sampler quilt include rotary cutting more shapes, accurate piecing, how to sash your blocks, borders and more machine quilting tips. Take your quilting journey to the next level as you advance your skills to achieve accurate results and develop confidence. Supply list will be discussed at the 1st class. No tools or machine will be needed, as you will be picking your fabrics for the quilt that first class.